Sunday, August 9, 2009

Seriously?

Like everything finally gets peaceful. I'm finally content with everything around me and now I get a crapload of drama right in front of me. And the sad thing is, I'm being accused of things I didn't even do! Gosh. Well whatever. I know what is true and what isn't. But now like evryone is departing from my little life. It's like wow okay let's just stop all being friends and run away from each other. Wth? Whatever. I'll just go and play some sad song on the piano.

I'm back..just seconds later I get a wonderful little text message. Gotta love that form of communication. (Sarcasm intended) . Well anyways, apparently your not approved either. Just once I thought this would be all great. She actually liked him and we all were best friends so all of this wasn't going to be bad and we could all hang out, happy. But it's pretty funny how I can get accused and get the blame, and she still won't approve of who I like. Ughh. And my favorite show that I've been waiting for is on, and I can't even enjoy it.

It's now 6:26 and I feel like this: boyfriend or best friend. Fan-freaking-tastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment