Friday, August 7, 2009

Inspired

So I just saw the movie, The Soloist, and boy, am I inspired! The movie is about a journalist from the Los Angela's Times who meets a homeless musian, and he writes about him in his colum. And it's just wonderful. I've made a life goal, to have a colum on the front page of a huge newspaper/magazine by the time I'm fifty.
Los Angeles Times Pictures, Images and Photos
^I'm gonna be writing this story the next time it comes around.^


Okay, so I don't have to post another blog, I'll just write on this one, but it's not really "Inspired."

I wanna know if I really ever reach what she acheived, to be the constant thought on his mind, the one he can never get over, the one he falls way far for. That's who I should be. I'm determined to no longer be the best friend, because right now, that's what I see myself as. And I wanna be "her" so I don't have to be the sick, stressed, never enough for anyone, person anymore.

1 comment:

  1. u have achieved that and i dont want u to be her ,u are so much better

    ReplyDelete