Sunday, August 9, 2009

Monkey See; Monkey Do

So a happy vent..something that is filled with all my thoughts about being happy and why I am. So here goes nothing!

You already know how I feel about you..but the world doesn't, so here's my chance to scream it to everyone. You, Christopher Evan Hale, are amazing. There isn't a moment when i'm thinking of your pretty little face! You have me on my toes all the time. You have my made my worst days, the best. I think your the only person I really trust and tell everything without feeling awkward. Like no joke, everytime I hear those cute little romantic songs..I start to blush and I get the warm fuzzies in my tummy. When I see you I get all mixed up in words and I can't speak. Everything just seems to go right when I'm with you, and I like that, alot.

Honeybunch, Sweetheart, Sugarplum, Darling Dear, Pumpkin, Sweetie Pie, Cutie Pie, Gumdrop, you are so amazing, there is no acceptions below that.(:
Now your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment