Thursday, December 3, 2009

Yesterday, All My Troubles Seemed So Far Away.

So I'm sure everyone has had problems in school, right? Well I'm occuring one myself.

Photobucket

It's now the second quater of school, and I'm not very close to my teachers. Like I have favorite teachers, but it's not like I'm not close to them. And since I'm a freshman. I feel as if all my teachers blow me off because they think I'm dumb because of my grade and all the idiots in my class. I really hate it. I'm lost in my two worst subjects, because I'm too afraid to raise my hand to ask for help because I feel like a complete idiot for asking questions when everyone else in the room understand's it but me. And I'm almost at the point where I just want to stop trying for the classes.

Help! I need somebody..

2 comments:

  1. 1. You are probably the smartest kid in that class.
    2. Raise your hand all you want... I guarantee everyone in there wishes someone would.
    3. Dumb Freshman? Absolutely not.

    ReplyDelete