Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In the Easiest Terms, Or the Simplest Definitions..

High School:
It rocks! It is alot better than middle school. Well middle school wasn't all that bad, but like the principal wasn't my favorite. I've found myself alot happier now. Maybe its the new friends that I've made, because I'm no longer 'calling one person my "best friend" I'm calling four people my "best freinds." High school brought along a new boy. But I've learned alot since my last relationship, and know when to stop when I'm focusing too much on him. I'm not too worried about anything now. Well grades, there not all that good. I currently have two B's and the rest A's. The two B's are getting in my way of the 4.0. And thats really what I want more than anything.

Varsity:
Cheer, its gotten harder. The girls have gotten meaner, and they expect way more than your personal best. Competition is coming up soon so it's gotten harder on me, but I'm still surviving. I'm gonna try my hardest to cheer through out high school because I want to be a captain and it will keep me thin. The captains have gotten better than they were in May. After competition, I don't think it will be hard at all, so I just have to tough it out for two more weeks. (:

2 comments:

  1. Slammin PVD! whoa. im guessing she doesnt read your blog.

    Glad you like high school. you seem like you were made for it (in the asb, cheer, school spirit kind of way).

    cant believe that cheerleaders are mean. never would have guessed that in a million years.

    ReplyDelete