Monday, August 17, 2009

Jeff and Mags

Gosh, school is starting anyday now, and I'm depressed. I totally just realized that I don't get to see my friends anymore. I literally only have two friends coming back. Jeff and Mags left me, and now that I think of it, I'm gonna miss them like crazy, they were two of my best friends and now they're gone. D: And I know I'm gonna get caught up in cheer so we'll never be able to hang out. Really, how am I going to survive high school, yeah we weren't ever the "popular" group, but we all made each other's days. The random days where all we would do was act like we were high and hide under the tree's from air planes. Memories like those are golden. High school is pretty much hell. Like all I've heard about was how much drama you get into with all the parties and stuff. And knowing me, something like that would happen, now who am I going to cry my eyes out to? I really want the next two weeks to go by really slow. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment