Monday, February 15, 2010

I'll Be Seeing You

Photobucket

The Notebook, a true love story. A classic. I'm overly obsessed with it. I think about how much I want to relate to it, but when really I can so much. Maybe not word for word, but there are similarities.

Oh how I wish I could go in the past and tell myself what i know now.

Heart Break:
–noun
great sorrow, grief, or anguish.
Origin:
1575–85; heart + break

And now, I get to enjoy the lovely sad songs stuck in my head. Wonderful. But, I do have my friends next to me in every step I take, unlike last time, so this isn't going to be as bad. But I'm not saying it's good.

This was supposed to be the easy part
but breaking down is what I found hard
Now I'm wearing this smile that I don't believe in
Inside I feel like screaming


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment